Monday, November 9, 2009

OMg

Guess what, I went to a soccer game with my parents and the grassroots members of bukitbatok cc. It was Singapore Cricket Club n Balestier Khalsa FC. And there was a 'novelty game' when you must guess who is the champion of the game and win a SONY PSP as a prize. I put my name and vote 4 BKFC and my bro's 4 SCC. There were about a thousand there so we had like 1 in 500 chances of winning the challenge. I waited and waited. All I think of BKFC but SCC is leading with 2 to 0. When every thing ended I was damn depressed SCC won. So, I though there was 0.00000000000000000000% of winning. Then the winner was announced, "EDRY ELIAS,.........., um, T0320043J."OOOMMMGGG!!!!!!!!!! !!!. So I went running down carrying my bro and brought him down to de field. WE WON A SONY PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment